The Best Wedding Song Is…
Most women dream about their wedding days from their dresses to their "first dance" songs with their new husbands. Years later into a marriage, women like to reminisce about their special days remembering all the laughs and love.
There are countless love songs that can be identified as the "best wedding song" of all time. No matter what the song is, individuals may definitely be biased and say their wedding song is the one that tops the rest!
On "Andy and Christine In the Morning," we were curious and requested our audience's thoughts about the best wedding song. Some of their responses included:
- I've Been Waiting for a Girl Like You- Foreigner
- I Cross My Heart- George Strait
- Keeper of the Stars- Tracy Byrd
- Forever and Ever Amen- Randy Travis
- Look At You Girl- Chris LeDoux
- Unchained Melody- Righteous Brothers
- All Of Me- John Legend
- I Don't Want To Miss A Thing- Aerosmith
- The Way You Look Tonight- Frank Sinatra
- At Last- Etta James
- Amazed- Lonestar
- My Best Friend- Tim McGraw
- Your Song- Elton John
- A Thousand Years- Christina Perri
- Marry Me- Train
- Thinking Out Loud- Ed Sheeran
- Can't Take My Eyes Off You- Frankie Valli
- Can't Help Falling In Love- Elvis Presley
- Make You Feel My Love- Adele
- I Won't Give Up- Jason Mraz
The wedding season is just around the corner! If you're getting married soon, this list might help you decide your wedding song.
What song would you add to this list?