Ice Bumper Cars in Minnesota? You Betcha!
Minnesotans sure do know how to keep the fun activities going when the temperatures plummet. Whether it's snowmobiling, ice fishing, skiing, hunting, or ice skating, the land of ten thousand (frozen lakes) has you covered. And now, you can add ice bumper cars to that list.
There are only a few spots in the entire country where you can find this unique attraction, and one of them is in Minnesota.
According to Only In Your State Minnesota, you can find this fun-filled event way up in the north country in Virginia, Minnesota to be exact.
It may be a bit of a jaunt, but if you're heading in that direction anyway, it's most definitely a can't-miss experience.
The Ice Bumper Cars are located at the Iron Trail Motors Event Center and each ride is around 15 minutes long. Here are the rules:
- No food or drink is allowed on the bumper cars
- Drivers must be at least 6 years old and over 42 inches in height
- Persons will not be allowed to ride on bumper cars if they are deemed unruly, or under the influence of drugs or alcohol
For the full list of rules, click here.
And if you're curious as to what it's actually like to ride bumper cars on the ice, check out the YouTube video below for a quick tutorial.
Story Source: Only In Your State Minnesota
Story Source: Iron Trail Motors Events Center
TRENDING FROM RESULTS-TOWNSQUARE SIOUX FALLS:
- South Dakota's Best Sandwich is Hidden Inside this Hardware Store
- Best Place to Live in South Dakota is 80 Miles from Sioux Falls
- Go Fund Me Set Up for Hartford Man Injured in Horse Accident
- Sioux Falls 41st Street Starbucks to Close for a Month