How to Order a Butterbeer From Starbucks
I love Harry Potter and have always wanted to visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter but have yet to make the trip to Universal in Florida.
At the theme park, they sell for those who don't know a wizarding world treat that is talked about in both the movies and the books called 'Butterbeer."
The drink can be described as:
"Butterbeer tastes like cream soda with a very thick whipped topping on top that tastes like butterscotch. It's very good but also VERY sweet"- tinap719 via Tripadvisor.
In the Wizarding World, you can also order the drink either hot or cold but with the colder weather, I imagine the warmer of the two options would be more of a crowd-pleaser.
So, if you're wanting to try the Butterbeer drink that Harry and all of his friends enjoy at a not so distant Starbucks, then here's how to order it according to Starbucks Secret Menu and Bridgette H.:
- Whole milk steamer
- Add Caramel syrup (2 for tall, 3 for grande, 4 for venti)
- Add Toffee nut syrup (2 for tall, 3 for grande, 4 for venti)
- Add Cinnamon Dolce syrup (2 for tall, 3 for grande, 4 for venti)
- Whipped cream and salted caramel bits on top (or creme brulee topping if you prefer)
- Optional if you prefer to add a coffee taste: Add a shot of espresso (2 for a grande or venti)
Also, please don't order this drink when it's 8:00 AM on a Monday morning or when the drive-thru appears to be busy. The barista might just cast Avada Kedavra on you if you do.
Source: Starbucks Secret Menu
Why You Shouldn't Keep These Things in Your Bathroom