South Dakota Gas Prices Drop Under $1.50 A Gallon
Gas prices are falling drastically across South Dakota. Parts of the state are seeing gas prices drop below $1.50 a gallon.
According to Gasbuddy.com here are some of the prices being reported across South Dakota as of Tuesday morning:
- Casey's in Tyndall - $1.49
- Casey's in Winner - $1.49
- Casey's in Springfield - $1.49
- Costco in Sioux Falls - $1.65
- Sam's Club Sioux Falls - $1.65
- Midway Service in Baltic - $1.65
- Palisades in Garretson - $1.65
- Holiday in Sioux Falls - $1.95
- Hy-Vee in Sioux Falls - $1.99
- Casey's in Sioux Falls - $1.99
According to Marketwatch.com gas prices could drop below $.99 a gallon. They also stated, "U.S. oil prices are already at an 18-year low because of a price war between Russia and Saudi Arabia. But even if a deal is struck to end that fight the future is still pretty bleak for gasoline."