‘Dancing With The Stars’ Reveals Cast Members For Season 28
After taking a brief break in the spring, ABC's "Dancing With The Stars" is back for Season 28! But before the celebrities put on their dancing shoes, there are always rumors about who will be on the dance floor.
Celebrities like the Crocodile Hunter's son Robert Irwin and former Destiny's Child member Kelly Rowland are some of the names being tossed around for the 28th season. The recent rumors indicate that Hannah Brown from "The Bachelorette" and her runner-up Tyler Cameron will be showing off their best moves. If that's the case, this could mean Brown and Cameron are testing the waters of their new relationship. It also means Cameron would not be the Bachelor since filming for "The Bachelor" takes place at the same time as DWTS.
To give fans a taste of what's coming this season, Good Morning America announced on Wednesday morning the contestants competing for the mirror ball trophy. They are...
1) Bachelorette's Hannah Brown
2) "Queer Eye Star" Karamo Brown
3) Actor James Van Der Beek
4) Rising Country Star Lauren Alaina
5) Football Hall of Famer from the Baltimore Ravens Ray Lewis
6) Actress Kate Flannery who is known for her role as Meredith from "The Office"
7) Singer Ally Brooke
8) Former Basketball Player Lamar Odom
9) Former White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer
10) Actor Kel Mitchell
11) Supermodel Christie Brinkley
And rounding off the Season 28 Cast is Mary Wilson from the Motown group The Supremes.
Dancing with the Star premieres on ABC on September 16th.