Tracy Byrd and Phil Vassar Are Coming To Sioux Falls in July
There are a lot of great country concerts happening around the Sioux Empire this summer. The South Dakota Military Heritage Alliance are one of the venues hosting the biggest country concerts of the summer, including two shows in July.
The South Dakota Military Heritage Alliance is proud to welcome Tracy Byrd and Phil Vassar to the Sioux Empire! Part of the Miles & Lisa Beacom Concert Series, Tracy Byrd will be at the South Dakota Military Heritage Alliance on Thursday, July 7th. Phil Vassar will take the stage on Saturday, July 23rd.
Tracy Byrd and Phil Vassar are some of the big names of country music during the late 90s-early 2000s. Fans can expect to hear all the hits from Tracy and Phil at their respected shows in July. These songs include "Watermelon Crawl," "Just Another Day In Paradise," "Ten Rounds With Jose Cuervo," and "Six-Pack Summer."
Tickets do go on sale this Friday, May 6th at 10 AM. However, you have a chance to "win them before you can buy them" with Andy and Christine In The Morning on KXRB. We will do separate contests for Tracy Byrd and Phil Vassar tickets. Make sure you're listening to KXRB for more information about these exciting Sioux Falls shows!
The South Dakota Military Heritage Alliance will be the place to be for your country concerts this July. Tracy Byrd on Thursday, July 7th and Phil Vassar on Saturday, July 23rd will be the talk of the town! We can't wait to see these shows the summer.
More details about tickets can be found here.
TRENDING FROM RESULTS-TOWNSQUARE MEDIA SIOUX FALLS:
- This Huge South Dakota 'Barn Home' Has An Airstrip
- Bigfoot Has Been Sighted 21 Times In This Minnesota County
- Sioux Falls Restaurant Reminds Residents They Welcome Everyone
- Which Are the Highest Paying Jobs in Sioux Falls?
Top 14 Restaurants That Should Come Back to Sioux Falls
Know Your South Dakota College and University Mascots
- What does it take to be a mascot?
- "Losing a bet or filling an opportunity!" Welch says, "An internal energized desire to love life. After meeting great performers who are introverts out of costume, they become the center of attention when they take the stage. And also feeding off the performance of others."
- Why does the mascot never talk?
- "Know your role and shut your mouth. You are there to entertain. Tell the story with your actions and not your voice."
- Advice to someone putting on that costume for the first time?
- "Remember you are now in a costume. Have fun. Otherwise, you're just a dork in tights. If the fur ain't flying you ain't trying."