KXRB 50th Anniversary Giveaway Contest Rules
Below are the rules for the KXRB 50th Anniversary Giveaway:
1. No purchase necessary.
2. Must be at least 18 years old, with a valid driver’s license to win.
3. Contest runs on-air (Monday, September 30 through Friday, October, 25 2020.)
4. Only one cash winner/qualifier per household.
5. The contest is open to the general public, except for employees, agents, subsidiaries and affiliates of Townsquare Media and Vern Eide Motoplex, their immediate families and household members and other radio industry employees. To be eligible you must have a working telephone number; both, when qualifying and at the time you are selected as a qualifier. Individuals with disconnected phone numbers that have been changed without a forwarding phone number will be bypassed during the random winner selection process.
6. Weekdays on-air during the contest period, KXRB will play our 50th Anniversary “Name that Tune” contest at 6:50 AM, 9:50 AM, 3:50 PM and 5:50 PM. The station will ask for the 10th caller once the contest is played. The first person to correctly identify the title of song played during the contest will win $50.00 cash, along with a KXRB 50th Anniversary Collector’s Cap. The winner also qualifies to win the Grand Prize, of a 2020 Ranger XP 1000 UTV from Vern Eide Motoplex.
7. (20) additional qualifiers will also be chosen from entries submitted at Vern Eide Motoplex throughout the contest period. Those people will join the KXRB on-air qualifiers at the Grand Prize giveaway for an opportunity to win the 2020 Ranger XP 1000 UTV.
8. On Saturday, November 9th at Vern Eide Motoplex, KXRB will hold the giveaway for the 2020 Ranger XP 1000 UTV. All qualifiers must be present to win, or designate a representative via written proxy to be present at the giveaway in order to win the grand prize.
9. All state, local, federal and or other taxes, duties, tariffs, title feeds, licensing fees, or other fees for prizes awarded become the sole responsibility of the winner. All those who win prize/prizes valued at over $600 will be issued an IRS form 1099 to report their winnings.
10. All prizes are awarded “as is” and are nontransferable and cannot be exchanged. KXRB/Townsquare Media shall not be responsible for the failure of participating sponsors to deliver prizes as promised.
11. All entrants and winners agree that KXRB/Townsquare Media and their affiliates, shall have no liability and shall be held blameless for any injury, misfortune, or damage to either persons or property insured by entering, participating in, winning, or losing any contest played.
12. Winners must complete the required paperwork prior to receiving all cash prizes. Paperwork is required to be completed in person at the KXRB studio located at 5100 South Tennis Lane, Sioux Falls, SD during regular business hours (8:00-5:30 PM Monday-Friday) within 90 days of winning. After such time, ownership of such prize reverts back to the station. The winner then loses all claims and right to said prize. Cash prizes will be mailed out directly to each winner within a 30-day period of the winner completing the required contest paperwork.
13. A legal form of identification must be presented to claim all prizes.
14. All entrants and winners agree that KXRB/Townsquare Media may broadcast or publish their name, city of residence, photo, video tape, film or any other likeness, including their voice, recorded or live, for any reason the station deems necessary without compensation. All entrants further agree to hold the station blameless and without liability for such publication, broadcast or use.
15. KXRB/Townsquare Media reserves the right to end a contest at anytime upon advanced notice to the public.
16. The person conducting the contest will determine all winners, and their decision shall be final.
17. KXRB/Townsquare Media reserves the right to change any promotions and or the promotional elements without notice. Odds of winning are based on the number of entries received. Decisions and interpretations of these rules shall be final.
18. Violations of any of these rules or attempts to win any contest by fraud, deception, or cheating shall be grounds for KXRB/Townsquare Media to disqualify you from participating in all current and future contests and events at the sole discretion of the station, as well as forfeiture of any prize or prizes won by fraudulent means.