It’s A Spring Thing Announcing The Return Of Sioux Falls Art & Wine Walk!
Oh sure, the trees are budding, there is a slight floral aroma in the air, and the Robins have returned. But, those aren't the only signs of spring here in Sioux Falls!
This twice a year event not only highlights some of the best artists and artwork in our area but also shines a light on some of the tastiest wines that could "pass through your lips and over your gums, look out stomach - here it comes!"
One of the best combinations known to man is a bit of wine to relax the mind, and some art to open it. This fantastic experience is ours for the taking on Saturday, May 6, from 5 to 8 PM in downtown Sioux Falls.
A wine-sampling punch card is only $25 or you can choose wine by the glass for $5 each. All of the art at 31 downtown locations is absolutely free, as is the music at several of the locations.
Here are just a few of the Art & Wine Walk locations:
- Papa Woodys - 775 N. Phillips Avenue
- South Dakota Public Broadcasting - 601 N. Phillips Avenue
- Rehfeld's Art Gallery - 431 N. Phillips Avenue
- DaDa Gastropub - 402 N. Main Avenue
- Intoxibakes - 421 N. Phillips Avenue/Suite 111
- 8th & Railroad Center - 401 E. 8th Street #200A
- Plum's Cooking - 401 E. 8th St #107
- Washington Pavilion Visual Art Center - 301 S. Main Ave