‘Dancing With the Stars’ Cast Revealed
Believe it or not, Dancing With the Stars (DWTS) has been around for 25 seasons! That's a lot of dancing going on.
Season 25's cast was announced this morning and it is looking good.
Here are the pairings for this season:
• WWE wrestler Nikki Bella with Artem Chigvintsev
• '80s singer Debbie Gibson with Alan Bersten
• Singer Nick Lachey with Peta Murgatroyd
• TV personality Vanessa Lachey with Maksim Chmerkovskiy
• Actor Frankie Muniz with Witney Carson
• former NFL player Terrell Owens with Cheryl Burke
• Pretty Little Liars star Sasha Pieterse with Gleb Savchenko
• Property Brothers star Drew Scott with Emma Slater
• Violinist Lindsey Stirling with Mark Ballas
Some favorite pros are back. Mark Ballas returns after a two year hiatus and Cheryl Burke is back after a few years away as well.
Some other interesting things to note, another married couple is competing. Nick Lachey and Vanessa Lachey are married and partnered with married pro couple, Peta and Maks. I see what they did there.
My pick to win based on what little I know right now is Jordan Fisher. He's from musical theatre, he sings, he dances, he acts. He is a solid pick, but some of the other celebs fan bases could be bigger.
I'm excited that Mark Ballas is back. He is my favorite pro and he got, what I think will be, a solid partner in Lindsey Stirling. Word on the street is, she is trained in ballet as well as violin. Could be good!
I guess we will have to watch to find out what happens!
The premiere is September 18th on ABC.