Are You Earning Middle-Class Wages In South Dakota?
Looking at the numbers below you can determine where you sit among the ranks of your fellow South Dakotans in earnings. You may feel your present income is substantial enough, but according to GoBankingRates.com, it may be just inside the middle-class income range.
2-person family middle-class income range: $44,333.90 to $132,340
3-person family middle-class income range: $49,529.08 to $147,848
4-person family middle-class income range: $57,928.87 to $172,922
So are you making enough to fit in one of those categories?
Maybe you should look for ways to cut your current expenses. Just so happens I have 24 ways right here.
We all look forward to the day when we can sit back and enjoy life after a long successful career. Those days may not be that far off. So, are you prepared?
- Exploring a New Career in Sioux Falls for 2022
- Some South Dakota Workers Will Be Getting a Raise in 2022
There is no doubt that South Dakota is great for retirees. But, what does it take financially to get there? Below are some questions to ask yourself:
- Do know your savings rate?
- Are you currently spending too much?
- What are your medical expenses?
- How much do you have in your emergency fund?