Announcing the Return of Downtown Sioux Falls Art & Wine Walk!
Downtown Sioux Falls is once again hosting the Spring Art & Wine Walk presented by Avera! This event is also part of the May First Friday celebration!
So in addition to all of the First Friday happenings, including free admission to the Washington Pavilion, 50% off of tickets to the State Theatre, shopping, food and drink specials - - the May Art & Wine Walk is making a live return this year!
This event not only highlights some of the best artists and artwork in our area but also shines a light on some of the tastiest wines that could "pass through your lips and over your gums, look out stomach - here it comes!"
One of the best combinations known to man is a bit of wine to relax the mind, and some art to open it. This fantastic experience is ours for the taking on Friday, May 6, from 5 to 8 PM in downtown Sioux Falls.
A wine-sampling punch card is only $25 or you can choose wine by the glass for $5 each. All of the art at 31 downtown locations is absolutely free, as is the music at several of the locations.
Here are just a few of the Art & Wine Walk locations:
- Papa Woodys - 775 N. Phillips Avenue
- South Dakota Public Broadcasting - 601 N. Phillips Avenue
- Rehfeld's Art Gallery - 431 N. Phillips Avenue
- DaDa Gastropub - 402 N. Main Avenue
- Intoxibakes - 421 N. Phillips Avenue/Suite 111
- 8th & Railroad Center - 401 E. 8th Street #200A
- Plum's Cooking - 401 E. 8th St #107
- Washington Pavilion Visual Art Center - 301 S. Main Ave
Check out the complete list of 31 locations for you to see, sample, and stroll to at Downtown Sioux Falls online and on Facebook.