A Checklist for Women Picking out Their next Outfit – You Won’t Believe What They Go through Everytime
It use to be when going shopping with my wife I was there to carry the bags. Make an approval nod at the right moment. And, when you get right down to it, put up with it.
A woman shopping today does not include their significant other. Thank you!
Now, a new study found women go through 10 different steps before buying a piece of clothing. Out of 1,400 women it found women go through up to 10 steps just to get one thing. And it can take them up to 40 HOURS.
Here's the top five:
- Looking at magazines or websites for inspiration on what to buy
- Searching for the item on two or three sites to get different prices
- Sending links to at least two friends for their opinions
- Posting photos on Facebook for more opinions
- Checking Instagram to make sure no one they know is already wearing it
Maybe you'll find some of yours on the Top 10 List.