What Would You Do with $10,000 Cash?
It’s the KXRB $10,000 Real Country Variety Song of the Day! Be listening weekday mornings starting Monday (March 12) at 7:20 AM when Mark Tassler will tell you what the KXRB Real Country Variety Song of the Day is. In fact, he’ll play it for you, and tell you when to listen for it later in the day.
When you hear it again, be the 10th caller at 605-361-5972 and you’ll instantly win $100 in cash, plus you’ll automatically qualify to win $10,000 cash!
Whatever you do, make sure to listen to KXRB at 7:20 in the morning at 100.1 FM and 1140 AM for the KXRB Real Country Variety Song of the Day. It could get you $100 instantly and a chance at extra $10,000 grand!
See the complete contest rules below and get ready to win cold hard cash with the KXRB $10,000 Real Country Variety Song of the Day!
A complete copy of these rules can be obtained at the office of KXRB 5100 S. Tennis Lane, Sioux Falls, SD 58108; during normal business hours Monday through Friday or by sending a self addressed, stamped envelope to the above address. Or complete set of rules on our website at www.kxrb.com
- No purchase necessary.
- Must be at least 18 years old, with a valid driver’s license to win.
- You can only win, once during the “KXRB $10,000 Real Country Variety Song of the Day” contest period unless otherwise specifically stated
- Weekday mornings around (7:20) KXRB will reveal and play the “KXRB $10,000 Real Country Variety Song of the Day” on air. Instructions will be given at that time as to when to listen for that song again later in the day. When the song airs for the second time each day, the 10th caller at (361-5972) will win $100.00 cash and be eligible to win an additional $10,000 during the grand prize giveaway on a date to be determined at a client sponsor location.
- All contests are open to the general public, except for employees, agents, subsidiaries and affiliates of KXRB FM, Results Radio/Townsquare Media, participating sponsors, their immediate families and household members and other radio industry employees. To be eligible you must have a working telephone number; both, when qualifying and at the time you are selected as a prize winner. Individuals with disconnected phone numbers that have been changed without a forwarding phone number will be bypassed during the random winner selection process.
- The person conducting the contest will determine all winners, and their decision shall be final.
- All state, local, federal and or other taxes, duties, tariffs, title feeds, licensing fees, or other fees for prizes awarded become the sole responsibility of the winner. All those who win prize/prizes valued at over $600 will be issued an IRS form 1099 to report their winnings.
- All prizes are awarded “as is” Prizes are nontransferable and cannot be exchanged. KXRB/Results Radio/Townsquare Media shall not be responsible for the failure of participating sponsors to deliver prizes as promised.
- All entrants and winners agree that KXRB, Townsquare Media, and their affiliates, shall have no liability and shall be held blameless for any injury, misfortune, or damage to either persons or property insured by entering, participating in, winning, or losing any contest by use or no-use of any prize received.
- Certain prizes must be claimed in person at the station during regular business hours and within 90 days of winning. After such time, ownership of such prize reverts back to the station and be disposed at our discretion. The winner then loses all claims and right to said prize. If prize is mailed out, we are not responsible for lost prizes.
- Proper identification must be presented to claim prize.
- All entrants and winners agree that the station may broadcast or publish their name, city of residence, photo, video tape, film or any other likeness, including their voice, recorded or live, for any reason the station deems necessary without compensation. All entrants further agree to hold the station blameless and without liability for such publication, broadcast or use.
- KXRB/Results Radio/Townsquare Media reserves the right to limit the number of times you may enter a contest or drawing.
- KXRB/Results Radio/Townsquare Media reserves the right to end a contest at anytime upon advanced notice to the public.
- KXRB/Results Radio/Townsquare Media reserves the right to require contestants or there representative via written proxy to be present at drawings in order to win the grand prize.
- Townsquare Media reserves the right to change any promotions and or the promotional elements without notice. Odds of winning are based on the number entries received. Decisions and interpretations of these rules shall be final.
- Violations of any of these rules or attempts to win any contest by fraud, deception, or cheating shall be grounds for KXRB/Results Radio/Townsquare Media to disqualify you from participating in all current and future contests and events at the sole discretion of KXRB, as well as forfeiture of any prize or prizes won by fraudulent means.