What’s The Way To A Man’s Heart?
The way to a man’s heart is through his ego not through his stomach. Men crave flattery.
It’s easier to get men to believe compliments than to get women to believe them. Men easily believe them because they want to.
As I said, they are craving compliments. Men are craving them so much that they will believe almost anything you tell them.
Women on the other hand, aren’t so easy to sell. That’s another story we’ll get into in the future.
For right now, we’ll stick to men. Let’s see if we can answer the question on how to get to his heart.
Dr. Rubinstein, a psychiatrist, offered these enlightening tips on flattering a man:
- Physical — “Tell him he’s strong or masculine,” Dr. Rubinstein said. “Or tell him what a great body he has specific compliments that imply masculinity.”
- Appearance — “Tell him how good-looking he is,” the doctor said. “Or pick out one feature such as his eyes. But don’t call him cute. Most men think that word is reserved for women and puppies.”
- Sensual — “Tell him you love the sound of his voice,” Dr. Rubinstein said. “Or that you like the way he smells, the feel of his skin or the color of his eyes.”
- Occupation — “Flatter his job abilities,” the expert said. “Tell him that he’s good at his job and that his job must be exciting.”
- Husband & Father — “Say he is the greatest husband a woman could ever have,” he said. “Tell him he’s great with the kids. Or that it’s wonderful the way he gives up his weekends to spend quality time with the family.”
- Intelligence — “Flatter his intelligence,” Dr. Rubinstein said. “This is always safe because even people who aren’t intelligent think they are.”
- Dress and looks — “Say his suits always look good on him,” the psychiatrist said. “Or that he looks like Mel Gibson.”