Sioux Falls Apartment Fire
(Sioux Falls AP) A Sioux Falls apartment building was evacuated after a vehicle caught fire in a garage and sent smoke and high levels of carbon monoxide through three levels of the building.
Fire officials say two residents on the building’s third floor were unable to leave Tuesday afternoon. High powered fans were used to move fresh air to the area until the smoke and dangerous gases could be ventilated.
The blaze was quickly put out. The cause is still investigation.