Signs You Grew Up In South Dakota
Comedian and Facebook fan Toby Davis apparently knows a few things about what it’s like to grow up in South Dakota. So much so that he put together a list of the 28 signs you grew up in the state.
Here the Top 10:
- You’ve jumped on more hay bales than trampolines.
- Your closest “neighbor” lives just two miles down the road.
- Your Facebook News Feed in the winter is overrun with pictures of thermometers reminding you how cold it is.
- You know at least one person from nearly every high school within a 60 mile radius of where you went to high school.
- When someone says East vs. West, you don’t think East Coast vs. West Coast, you think East River vs. West River.
- The only main traffic you encounter is the occasional slow moving tractor along the highway.
- Your past family vacations consisted of going to The Corn Palace, Mt. Rushmore, and Wall Drug.
- You’re not only in danger of hitting deer on the road; you’re also in danger of hitting cattle on the road.
- T. Denny Sanford owns all the money and all the buildings, and is terribly uncreative at naming things.
- You drove some sort of a vehicle before you were 13 years old.
Thanks for sharing, Toby!