Never Date These Men
Ladies, I ran across some professional advice regarding choices you may have to make about men. And guys, you better check this out too! I just couldn’t resist sharing it with you.
There are all kinds of tips regarding who you should date, how to meet, what to look for and so on. You can get a wealth of information on how to find a partner.
But what I have for you is a different kind of a list. These are men to avoid at all costs.
Maybe you have had experiences of your own that will make you agree with some of these things. And maybe you even have something that you would like to add.
NEVER DATE A MAN WHO:
- Is a salesman
- Is his mother’s only son
- Can look at your name-brand clothes, and name what brands they are
- Doesn’t take his shoes off when he comes over
- Has a criminal past
- Gets drunk on your first few dates
- Doesn’t open doors for you
- Won’t let you go out with him on weekends or meet his friends
- Mentions his ‘ex’ within the first five dates
- Swears in front of children
- Alphabetizes his spices
- Uses cologne to hide BO