How To Lose Weight Easy
Out there you can find a vast variety of weight losing solutions. The more you look, the more complex and expensive they can be.
Let's keep it simple and at no cost to you for your weight losing strategy. How's that sound?
Let's get ready to shed some pounds so we can look and feel better. And we will start right away today.
First we will begin with simple math. To lose weight you need to consume fewer calories than you burn.
Easy to say. Hard to do.
But eating less food may be easier if you follow one simple little trick: Eat slowly. Eating slowly and savoring the meal, even if it's just a turkey sandwich eaten at your desk, appears to encode the food on your memory. And that helps to reduce your hunger later.
Men's Health reports of research from the University of Birmingham in England. The magazine offers five tips to help you eat more slowly:
- Relax and de-stress before you eat a meal. To do this, close your eyes and remember a happy moment, a vacation or a soothing song.
- Pay particular attention to savoring the first three bites of food. Analyze the texture and taste. This helps trick your mind into thinking you are fuller.
- Sip water between each bite of food.
- Place your fork or spoon in your non-dominant hand. That is, if you're right-handed, eat with your left hand. This will force you to be more deliberate with each bite.
- Avoid drinking soda or any beverage that contains high fructose corn syrup. Instead, drink iced black tea.