Digital DOT Connector
Results Radio, Townsquare Media in Sioux Falls is looking for a local
Digital Dot Connector. This is an in-market position to provide digital marketing knowledge and support for the local sales team and our clients.
- Participate in client meetings to discuss digital needs and recommendations.
- Understand the digital marketing goals of various local businesses.
- Assist in the preparation of digital proposals.
- Support the local digital sales team to execute sold campaigns.
- Utilize scheduling software for campaign implementation.
- Order creative elements from various company resources.
- Proactively analyze performance throughout the campaign.
- Provide post-sales support to the sales team and our clients.
- Prepare and communicate monthly campaign performance reports.
Skills for Success
- Well organized and good attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Team player.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of digital programmatic advertising.
- Good working knowledge of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint software programs.
- Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING, LLC MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
Townsquare Media provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Townsquare Media complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Townsquare Media expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Townsquare Media’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.