Country Music Show Coming To Parker, South Dakota
Once again this year, country music comes to Parker, South Dakota. The Stars of the Grand Ole Opry will be performing at the Parker High School Gym on Sunday November 3rd at 2PM.
Jim Ed Brown, who is a regular host at The Grand Ole Opry and has been a regular each year at Parker, returns to entertain. He brings with him two other great acts.
Jett Williams is back this year to carry on the legacy of her father, the late Hank Williams. Plus, to add to this year’s line up, country great Ed Bruce.
This will be a fantastic show for the traditional country music fan. I am deeply honored to once again host the show.
Get your tickets now at the following locations at the price of $20 for adults:
- Merchant State Bank in Hurley, Freeman and Viborg
- Jim’s Farm and Sporting Supply, Jones Food Center and the Turner County Sheriff’s Office in Parker
- Security State Bank in Chancellor
- Getskow Pharmacy in Marion
- The Diamond Room in Sioux Falls