Checklist For Thanksgiving
It’s your turn! Remember, last year you opened your mouth and volunteered to host Thanksgiving dinner at your house. So have you begun your preparations?
Here are a few guidelines now that we’re inside of two weeks until T-Day:
- The turkey. Every year the guest of honor is challenged to be the best-ever
- Side dishes can be prepared days in advance and frozen
- Stock up on nonperishable and storage containers for the leftovers
- Clean the house and change the sheets
- Have more than just pumpkin pie
- Learn how to make-from-scratch whip cream
Give thanks and enjoy.