Are You Wasting Your Time?
Life is just too short to waste. Take this summer for example, where did it go?
In our day to day life we seem to struggle finding time to do the things we want to do. Is it because we are too busy, or is it the fact that we are wasting too much time.
It’s kind of like wondering why we don’t have more money in our pockets. Is it because we aren’t making enough, or is it due to the fact that we are wasting our doe on crazy spending.
Let’s take a look at the time thing for now. Here are some signs that you’re wasting your time:
- Any weather small talk that lasts longer than 4 seconds (unless it involves a car floating away). If you have nothing to talk about other than the weather, face it, you have noting to talk about.
- Two years. No raise.
- You hit triple digits on the cable box, decide to cycle through once more and realize that ‘What Women Want’ is still the best option.
- You spend more than an hour and a half a day in the gym. What’s the point of building all those muscles if you don’t get out once in a while and use them?
- You look at your watch during any activity. It’s time to find something you really want to do.
- You read any e-mail with the subject line ‘This is not a hoax.’